The Best of the East Fashion Show & Marketplace Favorites: 7 Knitted Scarf Patterns, Free Knit Tops & More
Anna Hrachovec from Mochimochi Land
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Anna Hrachovec is a Brooklyn-based designer and artist who combines a wacky sense of humor, unusual design elements, and Japanese kawaii aesthetics to create knitted creatures that all ages can get excited about. After growing bored with her hobby of knitting scarves and hats a few years back, since 2007 she has been making squishy bathtubs, stacking cats, and other seriously silly toys out of yarn and needles.
Anna divides her time between designing patterns that she shares with an enthusiastic crafting community and creating more complex knitted pieces for exhibition. Her character-based soft sculptures and installations have been exhibited in galleries around the US and in Europe and Asia.
She has written two books of patterns for knitted toys, Knitting Mochimochi and Teeny-Tiny Mochimochi.
Patterns on AllFreeKnitting
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 5 Knit Christmas Stocking Patterns
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Valentine's Day
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- Knitting for Baby: 6 Knit Baby Blankets
- Knitting for Beginners: 6 Easy Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- Mother's Day Crafts for Adults: 9 Easy Knitting Projects for Mom
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Centaur Cardigan
- Charisma Lace Cardigan
- Double Chevron Baby Beanie
- Electric Green Cable Hat
- Eye Popping Pinwheel
- Garter Ridge Square
- Red Heart Boutique Twilight Yarn
- How to Choose the Right Knitting Yarn
- 4 of Our Best Easter Knitting Patterns
- Snowdonia Bandana Cowl