The Best of the East Fashion Show & Marketplace Favorites: 7 Knitted Scarf Patterns, Free Knit Tops & More
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Independent knitwear and crochet designer Alla Koval of My Little City Girl specializes in unique kid's wear. In addition to selling from two clothing collections, Koval offers patterns for sale and for free at her website. Her fans send in pictures of garments made from her designs which she proudly displays in the online collection. We are overjoyed to have her share her free patterns with the FaveCrafts readers.
In the past four years, Alla has created over 140 designs and sold hundreds of custom made items online. Visit My Little City Girl to see all of her unique crochet patterns.
Patterns on AllFreeKnitting
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Christina Consiglio from Olives and Mermaids and Wine, oh my...
- Heather Tucker from Mama's Stitchery Projects
- Gretchen Tracy
- Kristen Mangus of GoodKnitKisses
- Robin Celli
- Mary Keenan from Hugs for Your Head
- Rebecca Roush from ChemKnits
- Brittany Coughlin
- Carol Sunday
- Jessica Potasz from Mama In a Stitch
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
- 11 Free Knitting Patterns for 4th of July
- 24 Handmade Craft Ideas from 2010: A Year of Free Crafts