The Best of the East Fashion Show & Marketplace Favorites: 7 Knitted Scarf Patterns, Free Knit Tops & More
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Independent knitwear and crochet designer Alla Koval of My Little City Girl specializes in unique kid's wear. In addition to selling from two clothing collections, Koval offers patterns for sale and for free at her website. Her fans send in pictures of garments made from her designs which she proudly displays in the online collection. We are overjoyed to have her share her free patterns with the FaveCrafts readers.
In the past four years, Alla has created over 140 designs and sold hundreds of custom made items online. Visit My Little City Girl to see all of her unique crochet patterns.
Patterns on AllFreeKnitting
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Christina Consiglio from Olives and Mermaids and Wine, oh my...
- Robin Celli
- Kristen Mangus of GoodKnitKisses
- Mari Chiba from Mari Knits
- Heather Tucker from Mama's Stitchery Projects
- We Are Knitters
- Natasha Price
- Megan Goodacre of Tricksy Knitter
- Barbara Prime from Fuzzy Mitten
- Rebecca Roush from ChemKnits
- 8 Designs for Knitting: Free Patterns for Beginners and Easy Knitting Stashbusters
- 9 Christmas Knitting Patterns: Easy Knit Scarves for the Holidays
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- Cozy Free Shawl Patterns: 7 Knitted Shawl Patterns Perfect for Fall
- Free Knitting Designs for Fall: 8 Knit Sweater Patterns, Scarves, Bags and More
- How to Knit a Hat: 7 Cozy Free Knit Hat Patterns
- How to Knit a Sweater: 7 Free Sweater Patterns
- How to Knit an Infinity Scarf + 9 Fashionable Cowl Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- Knit Christmas Stocking Patterns