We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Provided by: Caron International
Reviewed by Caitlin Eaton, Editor for AllFreeKnitting
If you love to knit on the go while you travel, but hate lugging around large knitting needles, why not try this handy Pocket Knitter from Caron International? While traditional knitting can be painful for your joints, loom knitting is great for those suffering with carpal tunnel or arthritis. The Pocket Knitter, which uses loom knitting techniques, takes convenience to an entire other level. With just a seven-inch loom and matching stitch lifter, you’ll be able to create tons of accessories no matter where you are.
Loom knit scarves, hats, purses, baby gifts, wristlets and more! If you’re not sure where to start, don’t worry; there are six free patterns included with the Pocket Knitter Kit. And if you’ve never tried loom knitting before, there’s a handy step-by-step tutorial featured in the beginning of the pamphlet. For quick knit projects, try knitting with two strands or more at a time. To create larger projects like afghans, simply knit strips and seam together later. You can also have fun experimenting with stripes, intarsia patterns, beaded knitting and much more!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
- 11 Free Knitting Patterns for 4th of July
- 24 Handmade Craft Ideas from 2010: A Year of Free Crafts