We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Provided by: Caron International
Reviewed by Caitlin Eaton, Editor for AllFreeKnitting
If you love to knit on the go while you travel, but hate lugging around large knitting needles, why not try this handy Pocket Knitter from Caron International? While traditional knitting can be painful for your joints, loom knitting is great for those suffering with carpal tunnel or arthritis. The Pocket Knitter, which uses loom knitting techniques, takes convenience to an entire other level. With just a seven-inch loom and matching stitch lifter, you’ll be able to create tons of accessories no matter where you are.
Loom knit scarves, hats, purses, baby gifts, wristlets and more! If you’re not sure where to start, don’t worry; there are six free patterns included with the Pocket Knitter Kit. And if you’ve never tried loom knitting before, there’s a handy step-by-step tutorial featured in the beginning of the pamphlet. For quick knit projects, try knitting with two strands or more at a time. To create larger projects like afghans, simply knit strips and seam together later. You can also have fun experimenting with stripes, intarsia patterns, beaded knitting and much more!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Cozy Free Shawl Patterns: 7 Knitted Shawl Patterns Perfect for Fall
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit an Infinity Scarf + 9 Fashionable Cowl Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- Knitting for Baby: 6 Knit Baby Blankets
- Mother's Day Crafts for Adults: 9 Easy Knitting Projects for Mom
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
- The Most Popular Patterns for Afghans: 16 Knit & Crochet Afghan Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Simple Striped Seed Stitch Afghan
- Love and Lace Knit Cardigan
- 31 Kitchen Knitting Patterns: Free Knit Dishcloth Patterns and More
- Sunset Brioche Cowl
- The Easiest Elegant Infinity Scarf
- Pixie Earflap Knit Baby Hat
- How to Knit Afghans and More: 300 DIY Home Decor Patterns
- 15 Easy Afghan Patterns for Expecting Mothers
- Baby's Quilted Knit Blanket
- Rippling Rainbow Knit Baby Blanket