Boye Yardage Counter
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Boye Yardage Counter
Gifted by Simplicity Creative Group
Reviewed by Caitlin Eaton, Editor of AllFreeKnitting
Do you have tons of half-used skeins of yarn? Ever wonder how much yarn is left or if it will be enough to start a new project? Never fear! Just use this handy device to figure out exactly how much yarn you have, down to the last yard.
What's particularly great about this counter, created by Boye from the Simplicity Creative Group, is that it does its job without being too difficult to use. Simply adhere its suction cup bottom to a table (or any flat surface) and you're ready to start dragging yarn through the counter. As you strand your yarn through, the counter does the rest and keeps track of yardage via an easy-to-read display. Every avid knitter needs to own one of these along with their own row counter.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Free Knitting Patterns for 4th of July
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Cozy Free Shawl Patterns: 7 Knitted Shawl Patterns Perfect for Fall
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit an Infinity Scarf + 9 Fashionable Cowl Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- Knitting for Baby: 6 Knit Baby Blankets
- Knitting Free Patterns for Summer: 7 Sizzling Knit Tops, Knit Sweater Patterns & More
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
- The Most Popular Patterns for Afghans: 16 Knit & Crochet Afghan Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Drape Knit Summer Cardigan
- Summer Stockinette Stitch Sweater
- Peacock Sweater for Summer
- Reindeer Games: Christmas Knits Inspired by Rudolph
- Ho! Ho! Ho: 14 Santa Inspired Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Mango Moon Mulberry Meadow Yarn
- Victorian Lace Cowl
- Autumn Leaves Scarflette
- Diagonal Mistake Rib Scarf
- Slouchy Eyelet Knit Hat