12 Scarf Knitting Patterns Fit For A Queen
By: Caitlin Eaton, Editor for AllFreeKnitting
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Learn how to dress like royalty with this collection of chic scarf knitting patterns that exude elegance and grace. By using this list of patterns as your guide, you'll be able to achieve the effortless (and comfortable) style of the rich and the famous— but without the giant price tag! From light and lacy designs to wooly and warm knits, you'll find an accessory perfect for bringing out your inner princess or queen. Once you make the scarf knitting patterns below, you'll be ready to take part in all your favorite indulgences— from sharing after-hour drinks with your friends, to traveling around the world for business and for pleasure.
12 Scarf Knitting Patterns Fit For A Queen
Scarves aren't the only knitted accessories you'll need to dress like a queen. What about the tried and true knitted shawls? Check out Cozy Free Shawl Patterns: 7 Knitted Shawls Perfect for Fall for everything you need to finish up your royal wardrobe.
There's nothing better than a traditional knit scarf pattern (especially when you first begin knitting). With these beautiful knitted accessories, you're sure to feel like the queen you already know you are.
Irish Hooded Scarf - Complete with a hood and pockets, this scarf is more than just a pretty "face" — it's practical too.
Ice Queen Scarf - This beautiful lacy knit is perfect for any queen. You'll love the shimmery elegance of this wispy knit that is sure to keep you looking your best all year long.
Goddess Lace Ladder Scarf - This grand ladder stitch design is sure to put you right up there with the rest of them. Wear this light and lacy knit during the warmer seasons as a lovely accessory to finish off your outfits.
Allegras Scarf - Large, overlapping cables blend together to create this one-of-a-kind design. Make a statement with this simple accessory that's perfect for wearing during the day time and evening.
Lovely Lace Scarf - When you think of royalty, you often think of the most elegant clothing. What better way to stake your place in the royal lineup than with a knitted lace scarf?
Midnight Goddess Scarf - Are you a queen of the night? This hooded scarf is made with bulky weight yarn and larger needles, making it a quick yet stylish accessory you'll definitely want to have in your royal wardrobe
If cowls are your preference, never fear! Knitted cowls are the most recent trend in knitted fashion, so why not join in on the fun with these elegant knitted cowl patterns. From regal bulky, quick knit cowls to the elegant thin and lacy ones, we've got a royal knit cowl pattern for every season and every occasion.
Royal Braided Cowl - An elegant design and a dramatic color collide in this simple yet stylish knit cowl pattern. This royal-esque cowl features a braided edge and a simple, flattering drape. Feel like royalty every every time you wear this unique garment.
Hooded Snow White Cowl - Look like the popular princess from your youth with this lovely hooded cowl. Made completely with garter stitch knitting, this fairytale knit can be picked up by beginner knitters and veteran knitters alike.
Elegant Night Cowl - Perfect for a chilly night out on the town, this cozy knit will keep you warm and stylish all winter long.
Red Royalty Cowl - You've always known you were royalty, now the world will know too! Try out lace knitting with the elegant cowl you'll love wearing again and again.
Chic Gray Cowl - This classy, bunched up cowl is a cinch to make and takes only one ball of yarn to complete it. To achieve even more of a high-end look, have fun mixing in playful, hand-dyed art yarns.
City Girl Cowl - Made with an intriguing lace design that resembles sturdy, gothic architecture, this is a pattern that's full of timeless character.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 5 Knit Christmas Stocking Patterns
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Valentine's Day
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- Knitting for Baby: 6 Knit Baby Blankets
- Knitting for Beginners: 6 Easy Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- Mother's Day Crafts for Adults: 9 Easy Knitting Projects for Mom
- 9 Christmas Knitting Patterns: Easy Knit Scarves for the Holidays
- 11 Free Knitting Patterns for 4th of July
- 24 Handmade Craft Ideas from 2010: A Year of Free Crafts
- How to Knit a Hat: 7 Cozy Free Knit Hat Patterns
- Free Knitting Designs for Fall: 8 Knit Sweater Patterns, Scarves, Bags and More
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- How to Knit a Sweater: 7 Free Sweater Patterns
- New Favorites from Lion Brand: 15 Free Knitting Patterns for Scarves, Afghans and More
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- The Most Popular Patterns for Afghans: 16 Knit & Crochet Afghan Patterns
- The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
- Cozy Free Shawl Patterns: 7 Knitted Shawl Patterns Perfect for Fall
- The Best of the East Fashion Show & Marketplace Favorites: 7 Knitted Scarf Patterns, Free Knit Tops & More
- 7 Free Knitting Patterns for Homemade Halloween Costumes and Easy Decorating Ideas
- 8 Designs for Knitting: Free Patterns for Beginners and Easy Knitting Stashbusters
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
- Knitting Free Patterns for Summer: 7 Sizzling Knit Tops, Knit Sweater Patterns & More
- Knitted Scarf Patterns Volume 2: Even more of your favorite knit scarf patterns
- How to Knit a Hat Volume 2: Free Knit Hat Patterns for the Whole Family
- Best of the West STITCHES Show: 7 Knit Tops, Free Shawl Patterns and More, Vol. 3
- Knitting in the Round: 10 Knit Sock Patterns and Knitted Slipper Patterns
- How to Knit an Infinity Scarf + 9 Fashionable Cowl Knitting Patterns
- Red Heart Patterns for Baby: 12 Easy Knitting Patterns for Little Ones
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Sandy Winter Cable Cowl
- Garter Stitch Bow Tie Scarf
- Fisherman's Rib Slouchy Beanie
- Sweetish Subtlety Hat
- Rainbow Knit Blanket Pattern
- Gargantuan Infinity Scarf
- Favorite Ribbed Hat for Straight Needles
- Grammy's Favorite Potholders
- Evangelina Lace Scarf
- Free Hearted Washcloth