How to Knit a Hat: 7 Cozy Free Knit Hat Patterns
By: Caitlin Eaton, Editor for AllFreeKnitting
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
How to Knit a Hat: 7 Cozy Free Knit Hat Patterns eBook
Winter's cold, snowy kiss will be no match for your hand knit hats.
Did you know that a lot of heat escapes from the top of your head? This winter, make sure to stay nice and warm by partnering up with a few knitting patterns for hats. In our new eBook, How to Knit a Hat: 7 Cozy Free Knit Hat Patterns, you'll find 7 hat knitting patterns all designed to keep in the heat with style. That's right; we said the "s" word. If you have any negative connotations surrounding handmade hats, let this eBook prove you wrong. Forgot the bulky, bland, and boring patterns you're thinking of. This selection of prized knits is made for the modern day man, woman, child, and even pet.
Dive in and find your favorite go-to patterns within the pages of this collection. Even if you have enough knit hat patterns, why not discover some new inspiration inside this group of all-star tutorials? Before you know it, you'll find yourself feeling the creative urge to knit a gift for a friend this holiday season. Or maybe you'll feel moved to surprise your mom for her birthday by offering her a hand knit hat in her favorite color. Why not really get into the holiday spirit of giving? Use these free knitting patterns for hats to say thank you to your neighbor; after all, you've been borrowing "just a pinch" of sugar and flour from their pantry for years. No matter what gets you inspired to pick up your knitting needles, yarn, and a hat pattern, you'll find a variety of patterns that cater to every skill level inside this eBook. Both advanced and beginner knitters will enjoy making these fall fashions that are winter friendly. These stylish, comfortable hats are ideal for all kinds of cold weather activities like waiting outside for the school bus, building snow forts during recess, or strolling along the sidewalk with your sweetie.
This winter, combat the cold in true fashion with this special collection of free knit hat patterns. Each pattern is designed to keep you comfortable, warm and stylish. Whether you’re knitting yourself a hat to fight off the chill of evening winds or if you’re making hats for family members this holiday season, you’ll find a variety of tutorials inside this eBook to suit your needs.
I hope you enjoy this group of patterns fit for men, women, children and pets.
For more free knitting patterns, videos and tips, visit www.AllFreeKnitting.com.
The Editors of AllFreeKnitting
For the Kids: Hot Air Balloon Hats (pg. 5): Let's hear it for the kids! This fun group of free knit hat patterns works as mirrors of sorts; each pattern reflects the care-free and playful nature of children in every stitch.
For Adults: Day Dream Hat (pg. 12): While life's lessons might tell you that it can be dangerous to day dream too much (at least during work or while you're driving), feel free to release your inner dreamer with this Day Dream Hat.
For Adults: Easy Fit Ribbed Hat (pg. 13): Cute knitted hats like this make great gifts for everyone and are easy and fun to make! Embellish it with a flower or pom for feminine flair. Knit this pattern little larger and with a dark wool for the man in your life.
For Pets: One Seam Guinea Pig Hat (pg. 16): Where's the joy in knitting hats if you can't make some for the furry little animals in your life, too. Because we like fun (and who doesn't), this free collection also features a One Seam Guinea Pig Hat that's perfect for your favorite little piggy or doll.
Our eBooks are available as free PDF documents.
For help downloading our eBooks, see our help document here.
Be sure to check out our entire collection of eBooks. You'll find titles such as:
With your free copy of How to Knit a Hat: 7 Cozy Free Knit Hat Patterns eBook you can also subscribe to our Knit Picky Patterns newsletter to become part of a helpful and friendly knitting community. In subscribing to the newsletter you will receive:
- Six weekly emails with free knitting patterns, tips, collection pages, videos and more.
- Chances to win knitting books and products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New FREE knitting patterns made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our free pattern library full of over 1,000 more free knitting patterns.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the knitting community.
Let AllFreeKnitting help you bundle up for winter with this special collection of knit hats. Give the gift of warmth this holiday season, or simply say thank you to someone special in your life with the group of must-have tutorials in the How to Knit a Hat: 7 Cozy Free Knit Hat Patterns eBook. Stop scouring the internet for free knitted hat patterns and download your free copy of the How to Knit a Hat: 7 Cozy Free Knit Hat Patterns eBook today. Once you subscribe to receive our newsletter, Knit Picky Patterns, you'll see how incredibly rewarding it is to be a part of the knitting community! If you've ever searched for knitting pattern hats, baby hat knitting pattern, or anything in between, let AllFreeKnitting.com deliver quality patterns and ideas from talented designers straight to you! Check out this free eBook and the AllFreeKnitting.com site to draw tons of knitting inspiration!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 48 Knit Hat Patterns for the Winter
- Basic Adults Knitted Beanie
- Knitting for Charity: 23 Free Hat Patterns
- 12 Top Knit Hat Patterns Ever
- Everyday Knit Hat Pattern
- How to Knit a Hat Volume 2: Free Knit Hat Patterns for the Whole Family
- Grandma's Favorite Garter Stitch Hat
- Audrey Hat
- Simple Hoodie Hat
- Tropical Twist Beanie
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Cozy Free Shawl Patterns: 7 Knitted Shawl Patterns Perfect for Fall
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit an Infinity Scarf + 9 Fashionable Cowl Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- Knitting for Baby: 6 Knit Baby Blankets
- Mother's Day Crafts for Adults: 9 Easy Knitting Projects for Mom
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
- The Most Popular Patterns for Afghans: 16 Knit & Crochet Afghan Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Bai Yun Baby Hat
- Jessica Potasz from Mama In a Stitch
- Summer Eclipse Cardigan
- 29 Travel Essentials for the Knitter
- Turquoise Hepta Shawl
- Yarnover Cross Knit Scarf
- Color Block Knit Dishcloth Patterns
- How to Knit a Sweater or Top for Any Season: 305 Free Knitting Patterns
- His Favorite Ribbed Knit Hat Pattern
- All About That Hat