Rainbow Children's Beanie
By: Lindsay Obermeyer from loops.typepad.com/serendipity
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"I love rainbows. Aren't your children the treasure at the end of the rainbow? I love to knit with highly saturated colors and what better way to do that then to knit a youngster a rainbow hat to keep them warm on winter days. The hat is sized at 18" circumference to fit a 7-8 year old. This is a quick weekend knit using a worsted acrylic."
Knitting Needle Size: 8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- 1 skein each of worsted acrylic in red, orange, yellow, green. blue, purple.
- #8 16" circular needles
- #8 double pointed needles
- Stitch marker
- Tapestry needle
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You